Hi, Thanks for viewing my blog. It lets me have a rant and I may even help someone along the way. Got the idea to do a blog following using an Arthritis Forum for the first time at

I suffer from Psoriatic Arthritis which is very demanding in all aspects of my life and this is my story on how I deal with it on a day to day basis.

I have been spending lots of time recently researching arthritis and pregnancy, there isnt loads of information out there and the most helpful thing i have found to date is forums and hearing other peoples story. This just confirms to me why I am 'blogging', if someone like me wants to know they are not on their own.

Sunday, 11 March 2012

I might be 25 but my body definitely isnt

Its been a hard week. First week back at work full time which I handled quite well. I may have been in my PJ's as soon as I got home from work and straight to be after dinner and hollyoaks but I got through it.

I'm glad to say hubby starts his new job tomorrow; whilst it will still be a bit of a wait until we get a pay packet at least I know its coming. I have to say I'm not surprised why so many relationships fail in our society; its been a difficult time for us with dealing with the normal day to day things that we have learnt to manage but also dealing with having next to no money. That has been a challenge!

So the weekend came and I was tired and a little achy but managing. Yesterday saw my nephews 5th birthday party, a soft play party and bouncy castles with near on 20 kids aged 5 and under! After a while hubby and I ventured onto the bouncy castle to 'assist' all the kids - and on a couple of occasions the bouncy castle collapsed - PANIC!!! Then I realised that I might be 25 but my body definitely isn't. I fell to the floor and just couldn't get up, I'm sure all the kids found it quite funny. 2 hours later I was exhausted and really starting to feel the pain so I was grateful of the evening just chilled out in front of the TV.

I woke up this morning or should I say I was woken up this morning; apparently hogging the bed. Then spent the next hour and a half clipping the dog, then bathing him. Then went out on a walk over the park, hoping it was going to loosen my joints up a bit. Instead hubby 'accidentally' kicked a football into my back so now I am back on the sofa chilling out again as I figure that along with some painkillers might just sort me out.

Good thing is the dog is happy and fast asleep, not sure how long that will last. Tomorrow will be the first time in over 6 months that both me and hubby will be at work all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment