Introduction

Hi, Thanks for viewing my blog. It lets me have a rant and I may even help someone along the way. Got the idea to do a blog following using an Arthritis Forum for the first time at www.arthritiscare.org.uk

I suffer from Psoriatic Arthritis which is very demanding in all aspects of my life and this is my story on how I deal with it on a day to day basis.

I have been spending lots of time recently researching arthritis and pregnancy, there isnt loads of information out there and the most helpful thing i have found to date is forums and hearing other peoples story. This just confirms to me why I am 'blogging', if someone like me wants to know they are not on their own.

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Alone again, exciting stuff!

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

Well apart from my normal struggles I thoroughly enjoyed the Christmas holidays, mainly for the fact that I had company. It has been nice even though I have had days of not doing anything, I haven't been alone. So hubby has just left to go back to work, I feel quite sad at the prospect of being stuck at home on my own again.

But on the plus side I am breathing better and (touch wood) have eventually got rid of my cold which has clung on to me since September. So a week of antibiotics and steroids has made my chest much better, yay! The fits while still occurring seem to have died down and every day I am getting closer to my hospital appointment.

So an afternoon with the TV at least hubby only has a half day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment