Introduction

Hi, Thanks for viewing my blog. It lets me have a rant and I may even help someone along the way. Got the idea to do a blog following using an Arthritis Forum for the first time at www.arthritiscare.org.uk

I suffer from Psoriatic Arthritis which is very demanding in all aspects of my life and this is my story on how I deal with it on a day to day basis.

I have been spending lots of time recently researching arthritis and pregnancy, there isnt loads of information out there and the most helpful thing i have found to date is forums and hearing other peoples story. This just confirms to me why I am 'blogging', if someone like me wants to know they are not on their own.

Thursday 12 January 2012

Quiet at the moment

I haven't been blogging much lately as things have been rather quiet here. Most of my days are spent in front of the TV making use of my DVD collection. I feel quite lonely throughout the day so my afternoon with my Mum Tuesday was fantastic and being in a different 4 walls was good. Other than that I am making the most of the evenings and weekends when I get to see hubby, just having someone else here makes such a difference; I don't even care if he spends the night on his PlayStation!

My new phone arrived yesterday so that has taken up some of my time too; it takes so long to set up a new phone, or maybe it is just me not great with technology?

Any ideas how else I can occupy my time until I get myself back to work?

No comments:

Post a Comment