Introduction

Hi, Thanks for viewing my blog. It lets me have a rant and I may even help someone along the way. Got the idea to do a blog following using an Arthritis Forum for the first time at www.arthritiscare.org.uk

I suffer from Psoriatic Arthritis which is very demanding in all aspects of my life and this is my story on how I deal with it on a day to day basis.

I have been spending lots of time recently researching arthritis and pregnancy, there isnt loads of information out there and the most helpful thing i have found to date is forums and hearing other peoples story. This just confirms to me why I am 'blogging', if someone like me wants to know they are not on their own.

Thursday 1 December 2011

Always listen to your mum, they always have been right - whats the chances of that changing?

Getting a little nervous again as I have 2nd set of blood test taken tomorrow, not as worried as last time as I know what to expect. And I know that this time I will not look when the cotton wool is taken away; that'll save me going woozie!

How long can you possibly have a cold for - 10 weeks and counting!!! So my good ole mum has convinced me that its time to see the doctor again. The thing is i am slightly stubborn and don't like to admit i'm ill or have anything wrong at all. I called my mum this morning and mentioned to her through the course of our conversation that i have been getting chest pain and that i have started having fits again like what I had when I was in my teens. The concern in her voice was enough for me to agree that I would go and see a doctor.

So tomorrow morning it will be on the phone as soon as it turns 8am, to fight to get through to get an appointment; but it makes more sense going to the doctors sooner rather than later and coinciding it with my blood tests, if i manage to get through before all the appointments are taken. Its funny no matter how old you get you still listen to your mum! Love you Mum, thanks for worrying about me so much x

2 comments:

  1. It's good you still listen to your mom and that you have each other.It is important..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, I've just read that you really aren't very well are you! Poor thing. Lots of love xx http://operationuptheduff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete