Introduction

Hi, Thanks for viewing my blog. It lets me have a rant and I may even help someone along the way. Got the idea to do a blog following using an Arthritis Forum for the first time at www.arthritiscare.org.uk

I suffer from Psoriatic Arthritis which is very demanding in all aspects of my life and this is my story on how I deal with it on a day to day basis.

I have been spending lots of time recently researching arthritis and pregnancy, there isnt loads of information out there and the most helpful thing i have found to date is forums and hearing other peoples story. This just confirms to me why I am 'blogging', if someone like me wants to know they are not on their own.

Friday 9 December 2011

A long wait ahead....

Neurologist appointment is through, 30th January. I am going to go insane if I have to stay off work that long!

I am taking it easy and staying safe - not having a bath or shower unless hubby is here to supervise me; I don't want to drown. Not leaving the house unsupervised in case I fit and collapse - as that would be embarrassing!

But I find I am better when I keep my mind active so just pottering around doing little bits around the house where I can stop and sit down if i feel a fit coming along.

The fits have taken my mind off the constant pain from the arthritis though so I am trying to think of some positives. This is a good thing as the pain has been rather intense over the last few days especially at night.

Looking forward to having company over the weekend. I am seeing my youngest 3 nephews but I am just hoping that if I fit it will not scare them. At 2 and 5 they don't always take too much notice but the last thing I want is for them to freak out so I am a little nervous about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment