Introduction

Hi, Thanks for viewing my blog. It lets me have a rant and I may even help someone along the way. Got the idea to do a blog following using an Arthritis Forum for the first time at www.arthritiscare.org.uk

I suffer from Psoriatic Arthritis which is very demanding in all aspects of my life and this is my story on how I deal with it on a day to day basis.

I have been spending lots of time recently researching arthritis and pregnancy, there isnt loads of information out there and the most helpful thing i have found to date is forums and hearing other peoples story. This just confirms to me why I am 'blogging', if someone like me wants to know they are not on their own.

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Semi Successful

So a semi successful Dr's trip today, after getting through at 8:10AM (10 minutes after opening) my Dr I wanted to see was sold out; oops! sorry, fully booked.  So I went to see the lovely Dr A and got some antibiotics at long last to hopefully clear aware my tight chest and cold which I have been fighting the last 15 weeks. Whilst this Dr has a fabulous bed side manner I don't always have the most confidence in him so couldn't discuss with him something he had mentioned last time I saw him which concerned me regarding my ALT levels. Something to do with my liver! A level of 479 and from what I have been able to see online is very high. I think at that previous appointment he was referring me but it wasn't clear. I will have to go back in 4 weeks anyway for another fit note to cover time away from work until I have seen the Neurologist. Little things like thinking 4 weeks from now will take us up to 30th Jan are the times the confidence falters. Maybe then I will get an appointment with the other Dr so that I can discuss this.

Its been nice having Hubby home today; although I wish I hadn't made him ill - but the company has been nice and the day has passed much quicker.

On a bright note and hoping to feel a little bit better and hoping all my family are well for it, Christmas is now only 4 more sleeps. Looking forward to spending time with the ones I love but also remembering all the people who cant be with us, love you and think about you all the time Nannie Duck, Grandad Bunny, Nana Joan and Grandad Jimmy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment